Beyond Category Membership
A term used to designate an incredibly tough climb; Steeper and longer than a category one. Famous beyond category climbs include Alpe d’Huez, Andorra Arcalis and Col du Tourmalet.
Especially for visionary cyclists who want to sustain our diverse cycling community. Gifts above $1,000 are fully tax-deductible and underwrite a comprehensive training and support program for a young person to participate in the annual Cycle for the Cause – a 3 day ride from Boston to New York City.
Rate: $1,000 and Higher Anytime through 12/31/17
Beyond Category Members :
- Year-round calendar of rides and events beginning from the date you join thru 2015.
- Weekly e-updates
- New Member Welcome Celebration in March
- Holiday Party in December
- Discounts at local bicycle shops
- Spring Training Series – a specialized 6 weeks to a century program with personalized training and evaluation. Includes: kickoff pizza party to meet riders and trainers; end-of season picnic celebration;
- A complimentary OutCycling T-shirt
- Two complimentary entries for the NYC Pride Ride
- Two complimentary NYC Pride Jerseys
- $700 tax deductible donation to the OutCycling Fearless Flyers Youth Program - helping NYC youth learn to ride and a earn a bike of their own